| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Comitan in February is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of H2O falls during on average 1 day.
- In February the blue above Comitan is a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:15 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Comitan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Comitan, Mexico
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Comitan:
- Merida, Mexico - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Belize City, Belize - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) ENE
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 564.1 kms (350.5 miles) E
- Tela, Honduras - 498.8 kms (310 miles) E
- La Mesa, Honduras - 456.2 kms (283.5 miles) E
- Catacamas, Honduras - 679.1 kms (422 miles) ESE
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 392.6 kms (244 miles) ESE
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) SE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 580 kms (360.4 miles) ESE
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) SE
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 421.3 kms (261.8 miles) SE
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) SE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 672.3 kms (417.8 miles) ESE
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 385.4 kms (239.5 miles) SE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 693.3 kms (430.8 miles) ESE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 625.7 kms (388.8 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 670.5 kms (416.6 miles) SE